AutoCAD Inventor is a family of products for industrial 3D the designing, including means of solid-state designing, modelling, creation of tool equipment and an exchange of the design data. Use of technology of digital prototypes allows to create more quality products for smaller time.
AutoCAD Inventor is a basis of technology of digital prototypes Autodesk. The model made in Inventor, is an exact digital 3D-prototype of a product with which help it is possible to check a design in operation in parallel with conducting design works. Thanks to it the requirement for manufacturing of physical pre-production models decreases. Application of digital prototypes in designing, visualisation and production testing helps to exchange more effectively the design information, to reduce quantity of errors and faster to deduce innovative products on the market.
AutoCAD Inventor it is delivered only in structure AutoCAD Inventor Suite:
1. AutoCAD Inventor Suite
it is based on technology of digital prototypes. Base system of solid-state designing. Models of details and the assemblages, created in Inventor, represent their exact digital 3D the prototypes allowing comprehensively to study behaviour of products in process of their working out.
2. AutoCAD Inventor Routed Systems Suite
includes the automated design tools of cable and pipeline systems, including for working out of difficult sites of pipelines, electric cables and wires. These tools allow you to create the most accurate 3D digital prototype.
3. AutoCAD Inventor Simulation Suite
– the package of products Autodesk Inventor Simulation Suite including simple in use and simulars closely co-operating with each other of movement and the analysis of loadings which simplify studying of behaviour of a product in actual practice for a design stage.
4. AutoCAD Inventor Tooling
– means of automatic designing of compression moulds for casting of details from plastic. Autodesk Inventor Tooling Suite contains all base functions Autodesk Inventor, and also specialised means of creation and check of the forms, allowing to lower quantity of errors.
5. AutoCAD Inventor Professional
includes all basic functions Autodesk Inventor Suite, and also possibilities of designing of pipeline and cable systems, calculation of loadings and dynamic modelling.
Let's reduce products of ruler of inventors in the table.
| ||AutoCAD Inventor Suite ||AutoCAD Inventor Routed Systems Suite ||AutoCAD Inventor Simulaition Suite ||AutoCAD Inventor Tooling Suite ||AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite|
| Autodesk Inventor||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
| AutoCAD Mechanical||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
| Designing Cable Systems||-||yes||-||-||yes|
| Design of piping systems||-||yes||-||-||yes|
| Calculation on durability||-||-||yes||-||yes|
| Dynamic analysis||-||-||yes||-||yes|
| Designing of compression moulds for details from plastic ||– ||– ||– ||yes ||yes|
| Autodesk Vault ||yes ||yes ||yes ||yes ||yes|
To receive to test AutoCAD Inventor 2010, it is necessary to be registered on a site of company Autodesk .
1. 3D.Line AutoCAD Inventor [http://www.iesoft.ru/productdir/mashin/inventor]
2. Autodesk – Autodesk Inventor – to try the product [http://www.autodesk.ru/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=871736&id=13960157]
The author: Челябэнергопроект
Comments of experts of Челябэнергопроект: