SCAD Office is the system of new generation developed by engineers for engineers and realised by collective of skilled programmers. The system structure includes high-efficiency computer complex SCAD version 11.3, and also a number of projecting and auxiliary programs which allow to solve in a complex questions of calculation and designing of steel and ferro-concrete designs. System the interface of the user and computing possibilities develops constantly, improved, new projecting components join. Статьи
SCAD Office it is certificated on conformity of GOST R ISO/MEK 9126-93, GOST 28195-89, GOST R ISO 9127-94, RD 50-34.698-90.
SCAD Office includes following programs:
- SCAD – computer system for the strength analysis of structures by finite element method
- CRYSTAL – calculation of elements of steel designs
- ARBAT – selection of armature and examination of elements of ferro-concrete designs
- FIREPLACE – calculation stone and reinforced masonry designs
- DECOR – calculation wooden designs
- INQUIRY – calculation of elements of the bases and the bases
- SLOPE – the analysis of stability of slopes and slopes
- WEST – calculation of loadings on building norms and rule “Loadings and influences”
- MONOLITH – designing of monolithic ridge overlappings
- COMET, COMET-2 – calculation and designing of knots of steel designs
- CROSS-COUNTRY – calculation of factors of bed of buildings and constructions on the elastic basis
- DESIGNER OF SECTIONS – formation and calculation of geometrical characteristics of sections from rolling profiles and sheets
- CONSUL – construction of any sections and calculation of their geometrical characteristics on the basis of the theory of continuous cores
- TONE – construction of any sections and calculation of their geometrical characteristics on the basis of the theory of thin-walled cores
- SESAME – search of equivalent sections
- KoKon – guide to stress concentration factor and stress intensity factor
- KUST – the settlement-theoretical directory designer.
Let's consider SCAD – the computer complex for the strength analysis of designs a method of final elements.
The uniform graphic environment of synthesis of the settlement scheme and the analysis of results provides unlimited possibilities of modelling of settlement schemes from the most simple to the most difficult designs, satisfying requirements of skilled professionals and remaining thus accessible to beginners.
The high-efficiency processor allows to solve problems of the big dimension (hundred thousand degrees of freedom at static and dynamic influences).
SCAD includes the developed library of final elements for modelling of the rod, lamellar, solid-state and combined designs, modules of the analysis of stability, formation of settlement combinations of efforts, checks of a tension of elements of designs under various theories of durability, definition of efforts of interaction of a fragment with other design, calculations of efforts and movings from combinations of loadings. Programs of selection of armature are included In complex structure in elements of ferro-concrete designs and checks of sections of elements of metalware. System the interface of the user and computing possibilities develops constantly, improved, new projecting components join.
- high speed of calculation
- 65000 knots and 65000 elements
- 392000 degrees of freedom
- the developed library of final elements
- effective methods of optimisation of a matrix of rigidity
Modelling of designs:
- the developed graphic means of formation and updating of geometry of settlement schemes; descriptions of physicomechanical properties of materials, tasks of conditions adjunctions, and also loadings;
- the big set of parametrical prototypes of the designs, including frames, farms, covers, the rotation surfaces, analytically set surfaces;
- automatic generation of any grid of final elements on a plane;
- possibility of formation of difficult settlement models by assemblage from various schemes;
- a wide choice of means of the graphic control of all characteristics of the settlement scheme;
- work possibility on a grid of marking (coordination) axes;
- the developed mechanism of work with groups of knots and elements;
- formation of settlement model by copying of all scheme or its fragments;
- import of geometry from systems ArchiCAD, HyperSteel, data reading in formats DXF, DWG.
- results of calculation are displayed both in graphic, and in tabular forms;
- In the graphic form results of calculation of movings are deduced in the form of the deformed scheme, colour and digital indication of values of movings in knots, and also isofields and isolines of movings for lamellar and volume elements, animation of forms of fluctuations for dynamic and process of deformation;
- for rod elements the deformed schemes taking into account deflections, and also diagrams of deflections for separate elements can be received;
- efforts in rod elements are represented in a kind of diagram for all scheme or a separate element, and also colour indication of the maximum values of the chosen power factor;
- efforts and pressure in lamellar and volume elements are deduced in the form of isofields or isolines in the specified range of a colour scale with possibility of simultaneous display of numerical values in the centers and knots of elements;
- graphic representation of results of work of the postprocessor of selection of armature in elements of ferro-concrete designs in a kind of diagram for rod and isofields or isolines of distribution of armature for lamellar elements;
- possibility of localisation of results of calculation in the set range of values of movings and power factors;
- results of calculation in the tabular form can be exported in editor MS Word or spreadsheets MS Excel;
- tabular representation of results can be added by the graphic materials which have been selected in the course of creation of the settlement scheme and the analysis of results;
- export of results of selection of armature to plates and overlappings in system AllPlan.
- armature selection in sections of elements of ferro-concrete designs for rod and lamellar elements on limiting conditions of the first and second group;
- check of bearing ability and selection of sections of elements of steel designs from rolling profiles.
Conformity building norms and rules is confirmed by the certificate of The State Committee of the Council of Ministers for Construction of Russia and Federal supervision of Russia on nuclear and radiating safety.
Program SCAD Office and additional components can be downloaded on official site SCAD Soft .
1. SCAD Office [http://www.iesoft.ru/productdir/scadoffice]
2. SCAD [http://www.iesoft.ru/productdir/scadoffice/scad]
3. SCAD Structure – programs for designing of steel and ferro-concrete designs [http://www.scadgroup.com]
The author: Челябэнергопроект
Comments of experts of Челябэнергопроект: