The program complex LIRA is the modern tool for numerical research of durability and stability of designs and their automated designing.
The personal computer the LIRA includes following basic functions:
- The developed intuitive graphic circle of the user;
- A set of multipurpose processors;
- The developed library of the final elements, allowing to create computer models of almost any designs: rod flat and spatial schemes, covers, plates, beams-walls, massive designs, membranes, awnings, and also the combined systems consisting of final elements of various regularity (a plate and a cover propped up by edges, plates on the elastic basis, etc.);
- Calculation on various kinds of dynamic influences (vibrating loadings, an impulse, blow, the answer-spectrum);
- Calculation on wind loadings taking into account a pulsation and seismic influences under specifications of the CIS countries, Europe, Africa, Asia and the USA;
- Designing systems of ferro-concrete and steel elements according to specifications of the CIS countries, Europe and the USA;
- Editing of bases of steel assortments;
- Communication with other graphic and documenting systems (AutoCAD, Allplan, Stark, ArchiCAD, MS Word, HyperSteel, AdvanceSteel, Bocad, Revit, etc.) on the basis of DXF, MDB, IFC, etc. files;
- The developed system of the help, convenient system of documenting;
- Possibility of change of language interface and-or documenting (Russian/English) at any stage of work;
- Various systems of units of measure and their combination.
Let's consider additional unique possibilities of the personal computer LIRA:
- High-speed algorithms of drawing up and the decision of systems of the equations without restriction on quantity of knots and elements;
- Superelement modelling with visualisation at all stages of the calculation, allowing in some cases to accelerate the decision of a problem and to lower influence of bad conditionality larger size matrixes;
- Modules of the account of physical nonlinearity on the basis of various nonlinear dependences s-e, providing possibility of computer modelling of process loading as mono – and bi-material designs, with procaking of development of cracks, display of deformations of creep and fluidity, up to reception of a picture of destruction of a design; – modules of the account of the geometrical nonlinearity, allowing to count, as designs initially geometrically unchangeable (flexible plates and beams, flexible farms, etc.) and designs initially geometrically changed for which calculation it is necessary to define in the beginning the equilibrium form under the set kind of loading (separate ropes, cable-stayed farms, cable-stayed coverings, awnings, membranes, etc.);
- The big set of the special final elements, allowing to make adequate computer models for difficult and not ordinary constructions. For example: the final element modelling a pliability of knots; the final element modelling work of a ground outside of a design; the final element modelling the tension device and allowing to provide the set initial tension of a design or to find the necessary tension providing set geometry (for example, an awning or cable-stayed networks);
- The specialised processor the BRIDGE, allowing to build influence surfaces in the elements of a bridge design appointed the user from mobile loading, defines unprofitable combinations of efforts and movings;
- The specialised processor the INSTALLATION-plus, allowing to trace a tension of a construction in the course of its erection, somehow: repeated change of the settlement scheme, installation and removal of time support, etc. This processor allows to spend also computer modelling of erection of high-rise buildings from monolithic ferro-concrete taking into account changes of rigidity and durability of the concrete, caused by time freezing of the laid mix and other factors;
- The specialised processor Dynamics plus realising a method of direct integration of the equations of movement on time and allowing to make computer modelling of behaviour of a design under dynamic loadings, including taking into account nonlinearity.
- Specialised system the LIRA-KM allowing in the automated mode to receive working drawings of metal construction (marking schemes, sheets of elements, knots, specifications). Unlike numerous graphic systems (AdvanceSteel, StruCad, Bocad, RealSteel, etc.) focused only on drawing automation at designing of steel designs, a technological chain the LIRA – LIRA-STC – LIRA-KM allows to calculate, pick up to (check up and unify section of steel elements and a design of knots with the subsequent reception of drawings of metal construction;
- The specialised system the GROUND allowing according to engineering-geological researches (an arrangement and the characteristic of chinks) to build 3D-model of the soil basis with the subsequent definition of variables on area of a base plate of factors of a pastel by various techniques;
- The specialised system VARIATION OF MODELS, allowing within the limits of one problem to vary rigidity characteristics of elements and boundary conditions (at preservation of topology of system) that provides the account of such factors as change of rigidity of the soil basis at dynamic (including seismic) influences, force-majeur failure of separate elements at the decision of problems of stability to a progressing collapse, etc.
The personal computer LIRA is continuously developing system not less often than 3-4 months within the limits of the functioning version the new releases considering separate wishes of users, the excluding admitted discrepancies realising some modernisations and improvements give all the best.
Not less often 1.5-2.5 years are published new versions adapted for new operational environments and the technical platforms, containing new functions and the systems considering new approaches of CAD.
Each new version is supplied with the instruction of the user, the instruction on installation and the materials containing the description of theoretical bases of realised methods.
Let's consider the basic systems
- LIRA-ARM – designing system of reinforcing
. Realises selection of the areas of section of armature of columns, beams, plates and covers for the first and second limiting conditions according to specifications operating in the world. Use of any characteristics of concrete and armature is provided. By results of calculation formed drawings of beams and columns, and also are created dfx-files of drawings. The joint ventures 52-101-2003, building norms and rules 2.03.01-84, the Eurocode, TSN 102-00, DSTU 3760-98 are realised.
- LIRA-LARM – a local mode of reinforcing
. Allows to design a separate ferro-concrete core or a separate element of a plate. Selection and check of the set reinforcing is made. The system contains bases of materials, data on efforts and their adverse combinations. The joint ventures 52-101-2003, building norms and rules 2.03.01-84, the Eurocode, TSN 102-00, DSTU 3760-98 are realised.
- LIRA-STC – steel designs
. Realises designing of elements of steel designs and allows to carry out selection and check of sections, and also to consider knots of steel designs. The system can function in a local mode that allows to check up set of variants of designing of elements. Are realised building norms and rules II-23-82, the Eurocode.
- LIRA-SRS – the editor of steel assortments
. Represents toolkit for creation new and editing existing bases of rolling and welded profiles. Together with system the wide set of existing standard bases of profiles and steels of the CIS countries, Europe and the USA is delivered.
- LIRA-DS – the designer of sections
. Allows to form sections of any configuration and to calculate their axial, bending, twisting and shift characteristics. Sectorial characteristics, coordinates of the centers of a bend and torsion, the resistance moments are calculated also, forms of a kernel of section are defined. It is made picture displays distribution of pressure. The system allows to create libraries of sections and to export to settlement modules of the personal computer LIRA.
We will consider specialised settlement-graphic systems
allows to spend computer modelling of process of erection of designs tall buildings from monolithic ferro-concrete taking into account repeated change of the settlement scheme, dismantle of racks of a timbering, various rigidity and the durability of the concrete caused by time freezing of the laid mix and other factors.
- the GROUND
allows according to engineering-geological researches (an arrangement and characteristics of chinks) to construct 3D-model of a soil file, to define variables on area of a projected base plate factors of bed with automatic definition of their sizes for each final element of a plate. Influence of nearby buildings is considered. Various methods of definition coefficients of pastels are realised.
- the LIRA-KM
– allows according to calculation of steel designs (selection or check of sections of the unified elements, calculation and unification of knots) in the environment LIRA to receive wiring schemes with marks of elements and knots, sheets of elements, drawings of knots with possible 3D-visualisation and certification, i.e. the complete set of drawings of metal construction in the environment of AutoCAD.
- Variations of models
allows to vary rigidity, bed factors, boundary conditions, loadings. This procedure within the limits of one problem allows to consider increase in rigidity of the soil basis at short-term influences (a wind, seismicity, etc.), to solve problems of stability to progressing destruction on the basis of consecutive removal of the most responsible elements, to consider the lowered modules of deformation at temperature influences, in a convenient mode to carry out alternative calculations and many other things.
allows us to construct a surface effect at the designated user of the bridge structure from moving load, as well as to consider box-section spans of steel bridges.
allows the calculation of the dynamic effects of the nonlinear properties of structures (physical, geometrical, constructive nonlinearity) including the seismic effects.
Let's consider new possibilities of the personal computer LIRA 9.4 (in comparison with the version of the personal computer LIRA 9.2)
1. New systems
- system LIRA-KTS
: creation of geometry of thin-walled section of rod elements and its calculation stiffness characteristics;
- system LIRA-DOC
: generation of the through tabular and graphic report for the further press;
- system GROUND
(completely integrated into LIRA-VISOR): definition of parametres of the soil basis on the set engineering-geological conditions of a platform of building with the account a number of the located buildings;
- system LIRA-KM
: on the basis of executed in the personal computer the LIRA of static calculation and the sections of steel elements calculated in LIRA-STC and knots, allows to receive in the automated mode the complete set of drawings of metal construction (assembly diagrammes, sheets of elements, drawings of knots, specifications, explanatory notes);
- system VARIATION OF MODELS
: allows to vary rigidity, bed factors, boundary conditions, loadings. This procedure within the limits of one problem allows to consider increase in rigidity of the soil basis at short-term influences (a wind, seismicity, etc.), to solve problems of stability to progressing destruction on the basis of consecutive removal of the most responsible elements, to consider the lowered modules of deformation at temperature influences, in a convenient mode to carry out alternative calculations and many other things.
2. New settlement functions
- The account of deformation of a part of a design as absolutely rigid body. From the mathematical point of view kinematic communication of movings of conducted knots (their quantity and an arrangement is any) with one leading knot here is realised. In practical calculations this procedure, as a rule, is applied to the account of section of a column at calculation of plates of overlappings;
- Calculation modules on seismic influences – on norms of Moscow, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Algeria, EU Eurocode;
- Calculation of frequencies and forms of own fluctuations taking into account a full matrix of weights;
- Laws of deformation of physically nonlinear material – the three-linear law of deformation and the law of deformation of Genieva;
- An automatic choice of a step of the appendix of loading for problems of fiziko-geometrical nonlinearity;
- Calculation of factors of bed S1 and S2 under schemes of linearly elastic semispace and linearly deformed layer, and also under Savinov's formula for dynamic influences; requirements of effective standards of the Russian Federation and Moscow are realised;
- Possibility of the account of various modules of deformation on loading and unloading modelling ground work;
3. New service functions
- Import floor plans from a format *.dxf with an automatic triangulation of plates and walls;
- Export of results of selection of armature to lamellar elements for personal computer Glaser.
4. Updatings in system LIRA-VISOR
- The advanced panel of transformation of static loadings in dynamic weights;
- Advanced panels of the task of nonlinear laws of deformation of the basic and reinforcing materials;
- Expansion of functions of the Polyfilter;
- New types of loadings – the distributed projective loadings on the lamellar and rod elements, in regular intervals distributed loading on a core with the account and without lengths of rigid inserts;
- Preparation of standard and interactive tables for work in system LIRA-DOC;
- The panel of a choice and visualisation of blocks;
- Isofields and mosaics of factors of bed;
- Visualisation of sizes of jet repulse of a ground (Rz) for rod elements;
- The expanded possibilities of tabular documenting of results of calculation of system the BRIDGE;
- The advanced module of calculation of the main and equivalent pressure (LETTER) with addition of new theories of durability;
- Transformation of jet repulse of a ground (Rz) for a given loading, or a combination of load cases, in loading on a ground (Pz), for the specified definition of factors of bed (S1, S2).
5. Updatings in system LIRA-STC
- Preparation of tables of results of selection and check of profiles for work in system LIRA-DOC;
- Addition of a mode of calculation of parametrical knots of metal elements.
6. Updatings in system LIRA-ARM
- Armature selection in cores on the Eurocode 2 “Design of concrete structures” and building norms and rules 52-01-03 “Concrete and ferro-concrete designs”. As well as for LIRA-ARM of norms earlier realised in the previous versions, in the personal computer LIRA 9.4 selection and check of armature for any sections of cores (rectangular, angular, ring, round, box-shaped, etc.) on any combination of efforts (a flat and slanting bend, flat and slanting compression-stretching taking into account torsion) on the first and second limiting condition is realised;
- Armature selection in lamellar elements on the Eurocode 2 “Design of concrete structures” (on wood) and building norms and rules 52-01-03 “Concrete and ferro-concrete designs”;
- Designing of a rectangular many-storeyed column;
- Preparation of tables of results of selection of armature for work in system LIRA-DOC.
7. Updatings in system LIRA-SB
- The advanced panel of display of results of calculation;
- Display of an ellipse of inertia and calculation of the static moments of semisection.
Let's consider more in detail following systems: LIRA-VISOR, LIRA-ARM, LIRA-LARM, LIRA-STC, LIRA-SRS and LIRA-SB
Let's consider system LIRA-VISOR
The system LIRA-VISOR
is the uniform graphic circle of the user including a wide set of convenient tools for creation and the analysis of settlement schemes of any buildings, constructions and designs.
LIRA-VISOR the LIRA is base system of a program complex. The developed editing tools and visualisation allow the user:
- to form is final-element and super-element models of counted objects;
- to carry out the visual analysis and updating of the created models;
- to set physicomechanical properties of materials, fastening conditions, various loadings, characteristics of various dynamic influences.
By results of calculation the user receives the full graphic and text information on the is intense-deformed condition of all counted design and its separate elements. The system LIRA-VISOR allows to represent results and to document them in a kind:
- isofields of movings and pressure,
- diagrams of forces and displacements,
- mosaics of destruction of elements,
- diagrammes of the main and equivalent pressure,
- tables of results of calculation,
And also to keep and export results in various standard formats.
LIRA-VISOR gives possibility to work as in Russian, and in English. The user can use any operating system of units of measure, both at model creation, and at the analysis of results of calculation.
LIRA-VISOR it is equipped by the powerful SETTLEMENT PROCESSOR which realises modern advanced methods of the decision of the big systems of the equations, possessing high speed and allowing to solve problems with very great number of unknown persons.
In the settlement processor the extensive LIBRARY of FINAL ELEMENTS which allows to create adequate settlement models practically without restrictions on real properties of counted objects contains. Linear and nonlinear laws of deformation of materials are used. The account of geometrical nonlinearity with a finding of the form of initially changeable systems is possible. Laws of deformation of various classes of concrete are realised. Processor possibilities allow to model behaviour of a construction in the course of erection at repeated change of the settlement scheme.
The system LIRA-VISOR has the developed system of the contextual inquiry giving to the user the full information on tools and functions of the uniform graphic environment and an operating procedure with them.
The Accompanying settlement processors included in system LIRA-VISOR
The system STABILITY
gives the chance to make check of the general stability of a counted construction with definition of factor of a stock and the form of loss of stability.
The system LETTER
realises calculation of the main and equivalent pressure on various – domestic and foreign – to durability theories.
The system РСН
calculates movings and efforts from linear combinations of loadings according to operating domestic and foreign specifications.
The system the FRAGMENT
allows to define forces of influence of one fragment of a counted construction on another as loading. In particular, the loadings transferred by a land part of the settlement scheme on the bases can be defined.
Documenting in system LIRA-VISOR
The system DOCUMENTER
is intended for formation of reports by results of work with a complex. All information can be presented both in tabular, and in a graphic kind. Besides, the tabular information can be transferred in Microsoft Excel, and graphic – in Microsoft Word. The conclusion of tables in format HTML is realised.
Let's consider system LIRA-ARM
The system of designing of ferro-concrete designs LIRA-ARM
realises selection of the areas of section of armature of columns, beams, plates and covers for the first and second limiting conditions according to specifications operating in the world. The settlement scheme and efforts are imported from system LIRA-VISOR
. Use of any characteristics of concrete and armature that is of great importance at the calculations connected with reconstruction of constructions is provided. The system allows to unite some the same elements in a constructive element and to make armature coordination on length of all this element. By results of calculation drawings of beams and columns are formed, and also created dxf files of drawings.
Let's consider system LIRA-LARM
The system LIRA-LARM
realises a mode of designing of a separate ferro-concrete rod or lamellar element according to standard requirements. The settlement scheme of an element and efforts operating on it can be imported from system LIRA-ARM
or be set by directly user. Armature selection, and also check of the set reinforcing is made for the chosen element. LIRA-LARM possesses convenient tools of the task and editing of parametres of the sections given about materials, information on efforts and their adverse combinations, it is supplied by the developed system of documenting and the contextual inquiry.
Let's consider system LIRA-STC
The system LIRA-STC
is intended for designing of steel designs. LIRA-STC works in two modes – selection of sections of elements of steel designs, such as farms, columns and beams, and checks of the set sections according to specifications operating in the world. Allows to unite some the same elements in a constructive element, to carry out unification of constructive elements. LIRA-STC can function in a local mode, allowing to check up some variants at designing of a demanded element. The system is supplied by the developed system of documenting and the contextual inquiry.
Let's consider system LIRA-SRS
The system of editing of steel assortments LIRA-SRS
is intended for creation new and editing existing sort bases of rolling and welded profiles. LIRA-SRS it is information the LIRA is connected with settlement and designing systems of the personal computer. With system the wide set existing sort bases of profiles and steels of the CIS countries, Europe and the USA is delivered.
Let's consider system LIRA-SB
The system LIRA-SB
(designer of cross) gives to the user the specialised graphic environment and tools for formation of sections of any configuration and their calculation axial, bending, twisting, shift and plastic characteristics. In the presence of efforts in the set section display of a picture of distribution of the current, main and equivalent pressure corresponding to various theories of durability is made. LIRA-SB allows to create libraries of sections for use in settlement system LIRA-VISOR at appointment of element stiffness.
The demo of a program complex LIRA is accessible on an official site of the company LIRA Software .
1. LIRA [http://www.iesoft.ru/productdir/stroitkonstruk/lira]
2. The demo of the personal computer LIRA [http://www.lira.com.ua/files/detail.php? ID=1363]
The author: Челябэнергопроект
Comments of experts of Челябэнергопроект: