In given article stages, the purposes, conditions and results of complex automation of the design organisations are considered.
The market of design works all demands transition to new technologies more persistently. Customers pay attention not only to project cost, but also on an organisation hardware, its ability in deadlines to let out a qualitative product. The transferred documentation even more often should include not only paper complete sets of drawings, but also their electronic versions, and sometimes and information model of projected object. More rigid competition forces the design organisations to improve a hardware, to buy the computer technics and the software automating processes of designing.
Proceeding from the development concept the design organisations develop the IT-strategy realising following primary goals:
- creation of the integrated information environment for through parallel design-technological designing and production; preservation of crucial technologies; essential reduction of terms and cost of release of new kinds of production and maintenance of its competitiveness in the market (CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM-systems);
- optimisation of all complex of the works connected with management, planning, the account and the control of material, financial streams and a manpower; coordination of activity of various functional divisions in the uniform information environment (ERP-system);
- maintenance of information support of a product at stages of its operation and recycling.
After introduction the management of some enterprises finds out that the spent means do not pay off. Computer designing, even with use of the licence software, does not lead to appreciable growth of quality and productivity.
Why so it turns out? Let's look, how software acquisition will usually be organised. Employees of the design organisation find in advertising or see at the enterprises or in the organisations of a similar profile of the program which, in their opinion, automate performance of industrial problems. Thus, poorly being guided in the field of CAD, they do not pay attention to what platforms are used by these programs, on possibility to connect the got software with means of automation which are used by adjacent specialities. And who will be charged, what the functions of the software declared in advertising really work and allow to solve industrial problems?
But also employees of services CAD cannot independently choose the suitable software: frequently they are incompetent in designing sphere.
As a result at many enterprises the software considerable quantity is got, considerable money for training of employees are spent, and the effect is close to zero.
But business also that knowledge of process of designing which heads of industrial divisions have, lean against the previous experience received before occurrence of means of automation. Besides, with rare exception, this knowledge is not structured and not systematised properly that is why are unsuitable for use at work with the automated systems.
That is why attempts of use CAD without development of regulations and standards of work with the electronic data do not bring notable growth of efficiency of work. Use even a considerable quantity of quite efficient automated workplaces which have been not connected in a uniform technological chain of designing, does not provide desirable result.
The independent and not standardised interfaces of an information transfer between workplaces bring to nothing all advantages of automation. Copies of the electronic files kept in various formats breed, there is not co-ordinated change of the data, besides also the automated. Instead of system of the automated designing – CAD it turns out CAD – system of the automated disorder...
Therefore the understanding that the help of experts in the introduction is necessary comes, differently from transition to the automated designing it is not necessary to wait for essential effect. The majority of the enterprises has no possibility in details to be engaged in the concept of automation of designing and especially independently to embody it in a life.
Considered until recently standard the approach of the companies-suppliers of CAD-decisions (software sale, training of the future users and granting of technical consultations to experts of the customer) appears obviously insufficient. Creation of a uniform information field is necessary carrying out of complex automation, not only providing requirement of a maximum quantity of design specialities, but also correct data transmission between workplaces of different function. Only it allows to raise essentially quality of the let out documentation, to reduce quantity of errors, to reduce designing terms and by that to provide necessary efficiency of investments in CAD.
So, practice prompts
that problems of the design enterprise working in more and more severe constraints, should dare in a complex. It is possible to choose, of course, not too first a costly way of half measures and scrappy decisions – here only nobody will be charged that when the life will prove an inefficiency of this way, at the enterprise remains though any market prospect. On the other hand, pluses of complex automation do not require special proofs. It considers requirements of the most different departments and specialities, allows to generate the uniform information field necessary for high-grade interaction of experts of various divisions and services. As the result, raises quality of the let out documentation, so also competitiveness of the enterprise.
Let's try to formulate definition of complex system of automation of designing
It is a complex of software and actions which urged to provide a through cycle of multiple designing of objects and constructions (researches and the general plan, technology and engineering communications, building, electrics and process control) under control of system of technical document circulation on the basis of a uniform information field for all cycle of designing in a close connection with system of the international standards of a quality management of design production ISO 9000.
Way to formation of complex system of the automated designing – creation of the uniform information environment, allowing to organise collective work of divisions, to provide multi-variant approach of decisions, to operate the information and to provide its safety, to reduce quantity of errors – and, as consequence, to raise labour productivity, competitiveness of the enterprise.
The primary goal of complex automation – coverage of all cycle of designing with essential reduction of terms and costs of carried out works and with improvement of quality of documents. The Main effect from introduction complex CAD in design manufacture is reached thanks to accurate management and scheduling of all participants of process of designing. Such decision provides:
- directors, the chief engineer – means of the general control and management of a course of performance of all works under various projects (with the maximum status of access);
- chief project engineer, the chief of department – means:
– deliveries of tasks and the control of terms of performance of works;
– scheduling and the control of a course of designing;
– coordination and documentation statements according to the status and access rights;
- the head of an average link (the head of group or sector, the leading expert) – control devices and planning of terms of performance of works, completeness of the documentation, congestion of executors, the nomenclature of an assortment of the equipment and materials, etc.;
– the designer (the designer, the technologist, the builder etc.) – means
– automation of performance of design works;
– fast information search about developed or accompanied objects (projects, the equipment, materials, typical or most effective design decisions, etc.);
– search of the documents connected with objects and other necessary information;
– the control of completeness of the prepared documentation;
– loans of design decisions from other projects;
– conducting multiple designing;
– receptions of preliminary and definitive reports (specifications, sheets etc.).
The most part of the design enterprises has no sufficient forces and the resources allowing independently to realise the concept of complex automation of designing. The understanding gradually comes that without the aid of experts in introduction, from the external company, essential effect from transition to the automated designing it is not necessary to wait for advisers.
To translate conversation in a practical channel, we will result stages of complex automation
- a choice of means of automation;
- formalisation of process of performance of works;
- working out of standards of the enterprise;
- a regulation of information streams;
- working out of the concept of a uniform information field;
- participation in process of introduction of experts of the company-supplier of the software, support of performance of pilot projects.
The interrelation of these stages is presented in drawing.
At all stages of introduction all-important a management role
the enterprises. If the general director understands necessity of automation of production, that, using available administrative and financial tools of management, it can effectively influence corresponding processes.
It is known that in those organisations where the management has really decided to spend manufacture automation where it has obliged designers to apply modern technologies of designing, motivating them financially and raising in posts, there introduction of CAD goes successfully and expenses start to pay off shortly.
For successful introduction of CAD it is necessary to create working group
, consisting of employees of the enterprise. Together with the system integrator the working group should develop and analyse various variants of strategy of development of CAD, and then present to their administration for the purpose of a choice of the optimum decision.
The person well understanding process of designing should be the head of working group and having powers to operate heads of an average link. As a rule, it is the technical director of the enterprise or the assistant to the general director for manufacture. It is necessary to include leading experts of industrial departments and experts in structure of working group in the field of IT.
The logic of heads of divisions is simple – the department has a plan, it should be carried out, and good experts are necessary first of all on manufacture. But in that case the group can and to be created – from incompetent people it is not necessary to wait for competent expert estimations.
It is not less important, that directors understood all importance of the works which are carried out by group, for enterprise development as a whole, and participants of group considered requirements not only the department, but also accessory manufacturers.
Not a secret that attempts to create working groups on introduction of CAD, corresponding to the mentioned requirements, are undertaken at many enterprises. It would Seem, all conditions are observed, over group of competent and skilled experts the knowing and dear person, and result of work – minimum supervises. The reasons here are simple: congestion of all members of group current works completely will paralyse its work, and misunderstanding of that important not only to automate the workplaces, but also to provide adjacent specialities with the full and suitable information for use, brings to naught all efforts, does not allow to develop the accurate and correct concept of complex automation.
Let's consider a stage inspections
This stage – a basis of all future works. The expert in introduction not begins to start automation of designing without detailed studying of specificity of the enterprise-customer.
Inspection (and as a matter of fact – preparation for introduction) allows:
- to estimate requirements of the enterprise for the software necessary to start works (taking into account the means allocated for automation);
- to receive distinct representation about structure of the enterprise and those projects which this enterprise lets out;
- to study internal information streams of the enterprise, the accepted ways of interaction of divisions;
- to define degree of readiness of technical base and employees of the enterprise to realisation “heavy” technologies of designing etc.
By results of inspection it is offered “is minimum optimum” the structure of the software necessary for performance of the real project.
Let's consider working out of the standard of work in AutoCAD
The considerable part of the works which are carried out by the organisation, is necessary on projects of reconstruction or small orders where application of technologies of 3D-designing is not justified neither on expenses, nor on terms. Besides, it is not necessary to forget that the end-product of work of the designer is first of all drawings and specifications, instead of 3D-models. So and after introduction of 3D-technologies the basic part of works is carried out in a 2D-format.
To many enterprises using AutoCAD as a base product, problems of standardization of works are not by hearsay familiar with graphic applications. There are no the uniform rules, each division and each designer draw proceeding from own representations about that, “as it will be better” teamwork of departments is excessively complicated. As decision CSoft offers working out of the standard of the enterprise for work with AutoCAD and its appendices, and at necessity and adjustment of appendices according to this standard.
Let's consider working out information streams in uniform space
One of the major problems of complex automation – creation of a uniform information field. The optimum decision here is introduction of system design data management, uniting in itself electronic document circulation, archive, planning, the control of terms and management of a project course.
It is not necessary to think that document circulation of the design organisations basically is reduced to work with documents which are transferred to the customer. Such documents – only an iceberg top: 70-80% of document circulation are necessary on tasks, the intermediate documentation and the data circulating in the enterprise.
At all variety of carried out projects there is an exhaustive list of works which can be carried out by designers of one speciality. The analysis of internal streams of the information allows to make the formalized list of works for each division, and later to form on its basis network schedules of the project. The enterprise receives the reliable tool of automation of planning and management of design works.
In the course of designing results of work of experts of one profile serve as the initial data for accessory manufacturers. As on each of stages the software is used, the data obtained by accessory manufacturers frequently should be converted – with information losses, almost inevitable at such procedures. Hence, in the course of creation of system design data management working out of interfaces to programs of the adjacent departments, demanding detailed studying of information streams and the accepted technique of interaction of divisions, definition of possibilities of import/export from used appendices is necessary...
Effective document circulation and without creation of electronic archive of the enterprise, that is without transfer in an electronic kind of paper documents and drawings is inconceivable.
On termination of this stage the administration can really plan design works and operate a course of their performance, and employees will forget, at last, about the problems connected with incompatibility of programs.
Naturally, the corresponding tool is necessary for the organisation of a uniform information field.
As such tool TDMS environment of a full work cycle of creation of the design documentation – from scheduling under the contract to electronic archive for storage, classification of a stream of the design data, is standard-help and engineering specifications can act.
, or program modules of system it is conditionally possible to classify the basic as follows:
- carrying out of changes;
Let's consider a problem planning
Unlike designing with use of paper document circulation, in electronic designing there are new kinds of objects: 3D-model, settlement model (2D or 3D), object with video- and an audio record, the combined object including by means of references in a local network or networks Internet other objects of various types.
In this connection in the realised environment of working out one tree of the objects reflecting structure of the project, and two is created not: a tree of 3D-models describing geometry of the developed product (further – “a tree 3D-modele”), and a tree of documents which joins 2D-models and all other types of models and objects of the project (further – “a tree of documents”).
As planning system at the enterprise it is offered to use system MS Project and the program interface of its interaction with system TDMS.
Let's short describe the organisation of program interaction of systems TDMS and MS Project.
Before the work beginning on plan-schedule drawing up the main designer of the project creates in the environment of TDMS sheet of resources, using the directories reflecting structure of the enterprise, departments, users of system. Necessity of realisation of this function is connected first of all by that the same user of system TDMS in various projects can carry out various roles (for example, in one project to be the head, and in other – only to co-ordinate part of the design documentation).
The project head develops the scheme of division of a product on components and on its basis creates in the environment of MS Project the integrated plan-schedule of working out of the project with instructions of terms, resources (developers) and interrelations between problems. Thus the resources appointed each problem of plan-schedule, arrive in MS Project environment from mentioned above the resource sheet created under the given project in the environment of TDMS. Automated interaction TDMS and MS Project in the field of transfer of resources carries out the realised module of program interaction.
After plan-schedule drawing up the standard mechanism of the automated routeing and the coordination of documents of system TDMS starts to operate. Differently, the standard system of document circulation is used, to describe which there is no need.
On termination of updatings, coordination and the statement of the plan-schedule the project head has an opportunity by a choice of corresponding function (specially developed program interface) in the environment of MS Project to start procedure of automatic formation in the environment of TDMS treelike structure – a tree of documents. We will underline that each knot of the generated hierarchy is “preparation” the document (object) and-or group of documents (for example, an album) in which structure registration in a DB and working out under control of TDMS models, objects and documents is made.
At conducting such working out under control of TDMS environment, each 3D-assemblage, object or the document has the status reflecting a stage of working out. In turn, to each stage of working out there corresponds certain percent of performance of works on the document. Depending on the status this percent “it is transferred” by means of the program interface from TDMS environment in system of planning MS Project. Upon termination of working out the design documentation in the environment of TDMS in MS Project environment through the interface the command on mark display about performance of works on corresponding line of the plan-schedule arrives.
Except the functions set forth above the decision for the following situation now is theoretically worked and realised: for the various reasons product structure, the design documentation on it and, accordingly, plan-schedule structure in MS Project can vary (in product structure new branches and the knots are added, some branches and knots can leave or, on the contrary, to reveal). In this connection the product structure in TDMS is synchronised with plan-schedule structure. Besides, it is worked and realised in practice “a feedback”: at change of structure of a product in TDMS the plan-schedule in MS Project synchronously changes.
- to automate process of the coordination of the plan-schedule by means of system of electronic document circulation;
- to synchronise structure of a product in the environment of management of working out (TDMS) with the calendar plan-schedule of working out the design documentation;
- to synchronise resources of system of planning with the real resources involved in working out the design documentation;
- automatically to establish in the environment of TDMS terms of working out the design documentation according to the plan-schedule;
- automatically to receive the information on real performance of each problem of the plan-schedule (percent of performance on each line and the fact of the termination of works).
Let's consider a problem designing
The basic means of working out of 3D-models at the enterprise is the system of 3D-solid-state designing Pro/ENGINEER from company PTC. It is necessary to notice that definitive formation of 2D-drawings at the enterprise is carried out both in the given system, and in the systems of plane designing created by foreign developers. Thus associative communication between 3D-model and the 2D-drawings generated by it can appear broken off. The structure of a data storage providing safety of associative communication has been developed for prevention of a similar situation in system TDMS. Its ideological difference is integration of two treelike structures of objects TDMS intended accordingly for storage 3D-(a tree of 3D-models) and 2D-(a tree of documents) product structures. Such integration provides presence of horizontal cross communications for navigation acceleration between trees, say, at transition from a 3D-detail to its projection. On these cross communications changes of 3D-model or the flat drawing also are automatically traced, and in case of object change on the one hand communications the corresponding notice to the designer about discrepancy of the original to the drawing generated by it with the requirement of correction of the arisen situation is automatically formed. We will consider stage by stage methodology of work of designers of the design organisation after end described above planning processes.
1. Creation and registration of assemblage of top level of the future product. At the enterprise the methodology of descending designing and management of the big assemblages in Pro/ENGINEER, providing creation at the initial stage of empty treelike structure of projected assemblage with its subsequent filling takes root. For creation of the conceptual scheme of the future product the project head forms assemblage of top level which has direct hereditary communication with a cut of the scheme of the product, received on planning stages. Thus, after the termination of planning the project head forms in Pro/ENGINEER a 3D-tree of the future product and in the presence of the corresponding rights transfers it in TDMS. Thus according to the agreement accepted at the enterprise on designations of objects TDMS cross communications between treelike structures of objects of a cut of the scheme of division and registered 3D-objects of assemblage of top level and, hence, – horizontal communications between a tree of 3D-models and a tree of documents automatically are formed.
2. An unloading of the 3D-data from TDMS. In the presence of the corresponding rights command TDMS initializes an unloading of file structure from objects in a folder by the local car which site is set by the designer. This process is necessary for increase of fault tolerance of system as a whole as work of the designer becomes independent and at the given development cycle does not depend on a condition server and network making a component. In the course of an unloading of 3D-models TDMS given in a tree the object which file structure includes all unloaded files, and also a XML-file containing all attributive and hierarchical structure of unloaded objects is created. Such object created at each unloading, is necessary for the subsequent restoration of the unloaded data in case of their loss or for restoration of a previous condition of the unloaded objects, being, thus, the version of the unloaded data.
3. Loading of the 3D-data in TDMS. Loading of result of work of the designer from Pro/ENGINEER also is initialized by corresponding command TDMS. Thus in a time folder by the local car of the designer from Pro/ENGINEER files of last version the models transferred then on a server in a tree of 3D-models TDMS are unloaded. The given process is similar to process of carrying over of objects of assemblage of top level, however here at inclusion of files in structure of objects of an initial tree of 3D-models three variants of behaviour TDMS are possible:
– carrying over of the changed object – in this case in TDMS is loaded changed in the course of work of the designer the object which was earlier present at model which is unloaded from a tree of 3D-models. Thus there is a replacement of file structure and an attributive part in existing objects of a tree of 3D-models;
– carrying over of the added object – in the course of carrying over not existing in TDMS object in a corresponding place of a tree of 3D-models is formed earlier structure of transferable new knot or subtree. Stock-taking of objects in a tree of documents according to the agreement accepted at the enterprise on designations is thus carried out. At their presence the cross interrelation between the created objects of a tree of 3D-models and the found objects of a tree of documents is established. The objects which are absent in a tree of documents, are created, as well as in a case with a tree of 3D-models, thus cross communications also are established automatically.
– carrying over of remote object – if the remote object had in a tree of documents objects with existing file structure it does not leave from a tree of 3D-models, and gets the status “cancelled”. Otherwise the object leaves from a tree of documents.
Let's consider a problem carrying out of changes
The mechanism of modification of design documents in system TDMS is developed on the basis of the typical scheme of process of modification in design documentation. Thus during carrying out of procedural works possibility to bring in the design documentationthe data about replacement of out-of-date elements on new, corresponding to the reached technological level is provided. Thus, modernisation of technical systems is made. Modification is in electronic form carried out in conformity not only with the positions of GOST 2.503-90 regulating carrying out of changes in the design documentation, but with and requirements to carrying out of changes in the electronic design documents, stated in appendix A of GOST 2.051-2006 “Electronic documents”.
At carrying out of changes in electronic design documents the following algorithm is realised.
1. The initiator creates in TDMS the notice on changes, fills all necessary fields of a card.
2. Notice on changes the built in gateway facilities of system TDMS goes for reception of registration number in department.
3. To employees of department SITD comes to give out the letter with the request registration number.
4. After delivery of registration number of notice on changes goes back to the initiator.
5. The initiator creates the electronic administrative commission with which help the notice goes on a coordination route in system TDMS.
6. After the coordination all persons specified in a route to the initiator the corresponding letter, allowing to start modification comes.
7. The initiator creates industrial commissions referring to the notice and the design document to which it is necessary to make changes, and dispatches to their departments-developers for modification.
8. To each department-developer the letter and the industrial commission in which the design document demanding modification is specified comes.
9. In system TDMS according to requirements of appendix A of GOST 2.051-2006 new versions of electronic documents to which changes are made are generated. All versions of documents remain in DB TDMS.
10. In an account card changes made to the design document, and in a card versioning- the new version and the basis of changes are specified.
11. After passage of a route of reviewing process of modification of the given design document is considered finished.
12. Upon termination of working off of all industrial commissions and entering of necessary changes work with the notice comes to the end also it is translated in the archive status.
Through the certain periods of time of operation the initiator spends construction work on modernisation of technical systems and makes the changes directed on improvement of characteristics of technical systems. It involves replacement of certain number of elements that causes of modification of the documentation on the algorithm described above.
After exhaustion of a resource of technical systems their dismantle on one of the variants defined by structure of technical systems, received as a result of their modernisation should be made.
Let's consider a conducting problem archive
In the course of working out and testing there is a module which is logic end of the organisation of the uniform information environment, – the system of electronic archive which is carrying out following functions:
- placing of the definitively developed documentation in a uniform DB;
- granting of access to users of system;
- management of documentation duplicating (registration, the coordination and working off of orders on duplicating);
- management of process of transfer of electronic and paper documents to the external organisations;
- management of reception and registration process;
- management of processes of scanning of the documentation on paper carriers, processings of raster images and their registration in a uniform DB of the information environment of the enterprise.
Let's consider performance pilot (educational) projects
This stage – a necessary link of preparation of system to commercial operation. As the pilot the small project typical for the enterprise-customer and thus demanding participation of almost all its divisions gets out.
Certainly, such project is preceded by training, but real designing in new conditions always generates set of problems. And from that, it is how much successful these problems dare, the future relation of employees of the enterprise to the environment of designing new to them depends. The second purpose of the pilot project – adaptation and adjustment software to features of the concrete organisation. Our operational experience with various software shows that systems which obviously would block requirements of designers of all specialities, simply do not exist in the nature. On a course of the pilot project in structure of base programs new functions are added, databases are adjusted and replenish, forms of reports are developed and specified.
From the point of view product life cycle
scientific and technical activity of the enterprise can be subdivided into traditional stages-directions: design and technological preparation of manufacture, rationing, planning of manufacture and actually manufacture. According to these directions also automation means till now were considered: CAD of the designer, CAD of the technologist, an automated workplace of the norm setter etc. However the modern level of development of systems of the automated designing and manufacture technical training allows to look at this problem in a new fashion.
The primary goal of any enterprise – the prompt release of qualitative and demanded production, therefore in a basis of its scientific and technical activity lays down manufacture.
Proceeding from this principle, it is possible to allocate only two stages:
- preparation of manufacture and accumulation of the data about it;
- use of the saved up information for planning, management and the control over a manufacture course.
The divisions involved at these stages, should unite a uniform information field which will provide a coordination of actions and operative modification both of a design and structure, and in manufacturing techniques of a product or a production plan.
At the first stage within the limits of a uniform information field formation of external shape and product structure is provided (working out of 3D-model, registration of the working documentation, design specifications and sheets), are described possible ways of its manufacturing (variants of technological routes, ways of morphogenesis etc.) and resources necessary for manufacture (labour input of the manufacturing, demanded tools, the materials completing). That is the description of what will make the enterprise, as well as by means of what is created.
The second stage is actually program performance. Unfortunately, in a real life it not always strictly and completely corresponds to it: absence of necessary materials/assortments, technological and design features of manufacture and production demand operative changes already during manufacture. At the same stage the statistical information which serves further as an initial material for the analysis and modification of production plans, technologies and designs is formed.
Let's consider program system TechnologiCS
By means of the built in procedures of document circulation TechnologiCS will provide the electronic coordination-statement of the design documentation, and also transfer of the confirmed documentation and structure of a product to technologists.
Thus together with drawings and models in TechnologiCS all information connected with the project can be stored: results of calculations and settlement models, reports on tests and service records, electrotechnical projects (created, for example, in ElectriCS) etc.
Manufacturing techniques – one of whales on which manufacture is based. TechnologiCS includes all means inherent CAD of the technologist: dialogue designing of technology with use of technological directories, designing in semi-automatic and automatic modes, technology formation on analogue, typical technical process or with use of typical fragments and blocks. Here and calculations of technological modes, geometry of preparations, labour specifications and norms of the expense of the materials, the automated selection of the tool and equipment.
TechnologiCS – one of few systems providing storage of manufacturing techniques as a single whole (with all repartitions) and its parallel working out by experts of various bureaus and divisions.
In the course of technology designing working out of operational sketches, programs for machine tools with CNC, cards of cutting, certainly, can be demanded. Possibility of creation of sketches in any external editor (besides our working out – MechaniCS) by means of the special Master is provided. The sketch received with its help automatically gets to electronic archive and contacts current operation of technical process.
Inside TechnologiCS the technologist creates also the task for working out of the program which goes in the form of the notice to programmer CNC. And that in turn uses models of a product being in archive for program working out. The program received as a result can be adhered directly to operation with CNC.
As a result the technologist solves also the problem, developing the complete set of the technological documentation, and prepares the data for planning and production management.
After occurrence in a uniform information field of results of work of the designer and the technologist the usage time of this information comes.
Receiving the initial information in the form of arriving orders, experts of planned services start primary planning. The first that they can define, are requirements of manufacture under the given order and the manufacture plan as a whole: how many materials, the tool, purchased and completing are necessary to give out or buy for shop or a site what loading of its capacities will be and as it will be co-ordinated with labour fund. Further with use of the data on the industrial warehouses, which conducting also is provided TechnologiCS (including formation and the account of warehouse documents of arrival/expense, write-off and transfer of material assets, storage of parametres of the concrete details completing, materials and the tool according to quality assurance requirements on ISO 9001), are formed industrial specifications. The industrial specification is based on earlier put to technology and product structure, but considers a real condition of a warehouse and manufacture. At this stage necessity of an exception of the plan of certain positions (for example, in connection with their presence in a warehouse) or, on the contrary, additional manufacture of some of them on a warehouse is set. Here it is possible to consider operative changes in connection with absence in a warehouse of the necessary assortment or a material, to optimise start parties, parallelize routes of movement of different parties of the same product... Using labour specifications, TechnologiCS automatically counts timeline of performance of the given production program and forms, proceeding from the general frameworks, preliminary dates of start and release of separate positions.
The generated production program arrives in manufacture. Certainly, in parallel with the electronic plan all is made out also “paper” support: documents on a warehouse, dresses, routeing sheets, cards of acquisition and other documents. Thereby TechnologiCS suggests to facilitate a life to already intrashop experts – to masters of shops and dispatchers. It is automated both documentation formation, and fixing of passage of a product on an industrial route. Registration of delivery of manufacturing upon manufacture can be made as is operational taking into account results of performance of each operation (actual labour input; presence, a kind and the marriage reason; parametres of the control by results of operation), and in details. Use of the data upon manufacturing allows to analyze the reasons of occurrence of marriage and other deviations in manufacture, to develop the most effective methods of struggle against them.
Results of work of the industrial module – production plans, reports on actual manufacturing, the data on warehouses – can be transferred in industrial systems of class MRP II/ERP for the further processing, calculation of the cost price, the salary and the decision of other problems of operation of business.
But only interaction within the limits of electronic space it is obviously not enough of one for the modern Russian enterprise. On overwhelming majority of the enterprises even at introduction of systems of electronic document circulation and electronic CAD the unique original there is a drawing on a paper (tracing-paper), and millions drawings still exist only in a paper kind. Their transferring to electronic archive, processing and involving to process of designing and rerelease of products – the problems demanding the decision. The leader in this area – and not only in Russia, but also all over the world – already many years is the software of series Raster Arts. Use of this software together with engineering plotters and scanners provides a turn not only electronic, but also paper documents.
Unlike the software intended for automation of local engineering problems, TechnologiCS is the system decision. Complex use TechnologiCS means coverage of variety of the interconnected problems and various divisions of the enterprise. Besides, successful introduction of such systems involves at least partial reorganisation of existing business processes. For this reason effective introduction TechnologiCS as complex demands the corresponding approach. It should not be limited only to installation of the software and training of users: close constructive cooperation of the enterprise and the company which are engaged in introduction, joint carrying out of the whole complex of actions is necessary.